No Eventbrite Ticket = No Entry:
Please remember to register for your Eventbrite ticket here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/augmenting-reality-august-2016-tickets-26945818669?aff=es2
6:30pm – 6:50pm…Register & Networking
6:50pm – 8:20pm…Live Presentations
1) Dr. Lee BofkinCompany: Global Street Art
The History & Future of Street Art and The Overlap with Technology – We explain how street art has become a force that can shape our cities and how the interaction with technology offers new possibilities for street art.
2) Gillian Tan, Visual Technologist – Theatre is 3D:Exploring the practical application of projection mapping and video in theatre to create mixed realities
3) Jia Xuan Hon, Esteban Fourmi – Theatre and VR: What should we do with the remaining 270 degrees?
WHIST is a mixed reality dance production by AΦE. We will share our findings of bringing theatre-making processes into creating an all-round immersive story-telling.
8:15pm Quick Pitches
– Francesco Giartosio, GlassUp
– Fracture Games (hololens demo)
8.45pm – 9+pm – Hands on tryout of some of the latest AR and VR equipment. Announcements, Ask the Experts and Networking.
– Tiltbrush hands on demo
– Subpac demo
Live Stream will be available on the night via https://www.facebook.com/Digital-Jam-Limited-253219678168549/